The arrival of Android-driven smartphones has grown by leaps and bounds and has taken technology to the never-ending evolution of the world. The most popular smartphone trending among people is Samsung Galaxy, that’s increasing the demand and shows us the need will never end.
Samsung Galaxy has many unique features, which users use it with great pleasure, among which the upcoming hot feature is Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon chip. Samsung Galaxy S9 users are very eager to know how the Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon chip might mean for the Galaxy S9 phones. Keep reading this thorough piece of writing.
Firstly, let us understand what are the biggest user concerns, and how the Snapdragon chip may mean to work efficiently for Galaxy S9. So, some of the significant features that are important for the users are, how long is your phone’s battery life, how good is the screen resolution, how fast is your internet connection, and how good is your camera experience.
Qualcomm, the world’s biggest wireless chip maker offers a reliable solution to Samsung and other phone makers by launching Snapdragon 845 processor. Qualcomm wants to maintain its position as a leading mobile chip designer company in the mobile market. So, by considering all the user concerns, Qualcomm announced its upcoming Snapdragon 845 processor chip empowering high-end smartphones launched in the year 2018.
However, there are many more reasons where the Snapdragon chip processor-845 may mean for Samsung Galaxy S9 phones.
Embedding Snapdragon chip in high-end Android phones:
- Smarter Artificial Intelligence: Mobile users will get a better AI for their smarter phones. Qualcomm Snapdragon chip provides a smart virtual assistant that helps in analyzing the behavior and anticipate the things you want.
- Vault Security: Keep the data on your phone safe and secure from an authorized access with Snapdragon 845 processor. If someone is trying to get information, then the security unit will shut off the phone immediately. The security unit supports 3D face mapping and keeps all information safe.
- Better Performance: Enhance the usability of using the phone much faster than ever before. Snapdragon chip will bring greater efficiency to perform activities, which drain resources like playing games, using VR and AR, and shooting videos.
- Improvised Image & Video Capture Ability: It offers a better camera and video shots. Shoot more and more true-to-life pictures and videos.
- Better Data Speed: The Snapdragon 845 chip processor will cover high Wi-Fi data speed up to 16 times much faster.
- Wireless Earbuds: The wireless earbuds would increase the efficiency of connecting to a network of wireless speakers by broadcasting HD quality streaming music directly from the mobile to multiple headsets.
- Equal Footing for Dual-SIM Phones: With the current processor being used in the mobile phone, the second sim is downgraded to 2G or 3G network, but the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chip will provide the equal footing by enabling fastest LTE available, including the ultra HD voice with better quality and coverage.
A Snapdragon chip 845 processor from Qualcomm will greatly enhance all the features that really matter to the users. It will bring better battery life to the mobile phones and new camera features assuring great experience.
Qualcomm focused on blending the user experience with its great innovation “Snapdragon 845 Chip Processor”, which makes the things smarter around you. The Snapdragon 845 chip, with its new X20 modem, AI capabilities, and other amazing functionalities, will show up in mobile devices in 2018.