It doesn’t matter whether you are a professional blogger or an internet marketer. Who cares? Just kidding.
Because I do care, that’s why today, I am going to express you my 5 best WordPress SEO plugins of 2018.
5 WordPress SEO Plugins for better Optimization:
Yoast SEO (paid/free):
A basic tool for every blogger and internet marketer. This keeps an eye on the score of the SEO. Major functions of Yoast SEO plugin are:
- It helps to create outstanding content by showing errors on the page like Grammarly does when you write content.
- It does a complete Analysis of the page.
- It takes care of meta and link elements.
- The Social integration is possible with Yoast.
All In One SEO Pack (paid/free)
Another one the most popular WordPress SEO plugin of 2018. This plugin is noob friendly, so you don’t have to worry about the custom settings of this plugin because default settings are efficient enough.
Major functions of All In One SEO Pack are:
- It helps to optimize the title of the blog post for various search engines like google, yahoo, bing, etc.
- It automatically generates the meta tags.
- You can fight plagiarism content using this plugin.
- It has a built-in API that helps to functionalize other themes and plugins.
WP Meta SEO (free)
If you are obsessed with paying bucks for SEO tools, this is one of the best SEO plugins for WordPress in 2018. I recommend you to use addon version of WP Meta SEO because it came with more functions.
- It can edit all website meta, image file name, and SEO title in bulk.
- It fixes the problem with images size in HTML.
- It checks 404 error redirections and fixes all the internal broken links.
- It also generates HTML and XML sitemaps.
SEO Ultimate (free/paid)
You can say that it’s a pack of basic SEO tools. It provides all the basic tools that are essential to optimize a website. Still, if you have some money to invest in tools, you can use SEO Ultimate plus which comes with a wide range of functions.
- It can rewrite all title tags.
- You can edit meta description using SEO Ultimate.
- It generates the link mask.
- It monitors all the 404 errors and fixes them.
- It comes with widgets that help you to get more out of this.
The Rankie (paid)
How can we forget about the results? The Rankie is the perfect solution to know about the rankings of a website. Rankie not only tells about the rankings; it also does the following things:
- It generates the crucial ranking reports that help us to analyze the patterns of ranking.
- You can do keyword research using Rankie.
- It automatically tracks down the unknown searched keywords that you actually don’t know about.
- You will get daily email report and can analyze the performance of a keyword in the graph format.
So, all the WordPress plugins to optimize your web page for SEO are listed above. Check which is the best one for you so that your web pages rank higher in Google and various other Search Engines.
What do you think is the best SEO plugins for WordPress in 2018?
If you are using some other plugins which you think that can help other digital marketers to optimize their websites, then let us know in the comments below!